Friday, February 08, 2008

Super Mario, Bee Mario, Ice Mario

Another day, another hosts of alter egos we didnt know existed from our friend mario. Only 5 more stars today, but i had other things to do! O and another hard work out on Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games.. with G putting extra effort into his pole vault.. (See right)

I am still, after 21 days waiting for my package to arrive from microsoft so i can send off my xbox to get it fixed. Its now getting beyond a joke, and my 360 games are taunting me. You would have thought after millions of the same fault with the Xbox 360 and the ring of death, they would have worked out a faster system of fixing the system.

O well, heres the view i get when i turn on my xbox, and roughly 55% of all xbox owners will discover at some point in their playing life..

I hate it so much. Ladies and Gentlemen, the ring of death.

Im ending the day playing NBA Live 08 on the Playstation 3. Very similar to the 07 version, but with slightly better graphics, and a much improved shooting and tactical system. The gameplay flows well, but occasionaly the ball will pass to no-one. Helpful when games do that.. American sports games always tend to be alot tighter than fifa is, and everygame is contested right to the end, no matter what team you are playing against. I have not a clue what im doing in the season mode really, just playing each game when they come along.

New Game Scores, 1 word sum up and buy or not to buy..

NBA Live 08- 8/10 - swoosh - if you like basketball, or just love multiplayer sports games - buy

No comments: